Saturday, January 2, 2010

Now I know y she didn’t reply my msg..

they’re going to Bukit Merah waterpark without me~~ (-_-)

kind of jealous n angry with them.. but it’s ok.. she said dat my mom will go there again~~ can’t wait to go..

it’s seems like so long I didn’t go to waterpark since 2007(in matric, Sunway Lagoon)… e n my bff ,her bf n bff.. hhaahaha… so great.. got to spend time with them.. really wanna go again someday… ~~ someday over the rainbow~~ haha.. I’m kind of crazy like now..

p/s: really feel like wanna cry since she didn't reply my msg.. coz we're really2 close together.. we shared everything together.. haha.. hope our rs will stay like this 4eva.. close sibling~~!! yeargh~~!! (<-- she's like this words)

1 comment:

  1. haa, tau tkut. hehe~
    awai deqmie mara jgak tp pkiaq blk,
    smpai bila & tak bole ouh,
    takda tmpat luah perasan.
    kumalasari~! bogoshipuh~! >,<
    *crying again&again*

    ReplyDelete