Thursday, January 7, 2010

give me strength~~


yesterday~~ i'd got 2 quizzes(actually 3 but my machine design's lecturer cancel da quiz coz he said dat he can see we didn't ready yet 4 da quiz.. of coz sir.. haha.. thanks so much~~)..
math quiz...

i thought dat i can do it, because the problems that sir gave in the class not so tough.. but then, when come to da quiz, i din' know anything~~ my head blank.. i feel like lost~~ i saw the other mates, all of them just write.. write.. and write.. but me.. i'm just looking around.. finding for da answer dat may fall from da sky.. haha.. my marks will not be great..
after the quiz, i feel so down, so fed up, i'm just thinking that i wanna drop this course, drop dis subject, drop dis sem~~!!! but my friends told me that "sari, jgn ckp camtu, kte pun rse kte takleh wat gak..", "td classmate sy yg len pun ckp diorg tkleh nk wat, sume cam blur jek..".. but those words doesn't work with me..

at 10 am, i've got structural mechanics quiz.. my head was still in da fed up, give up mood.. i didn't feel like wanna take quiz or going to class.... i wanna go back to my room and sleep... but for this quiz, it is based on the assignment that we did.. i think i can do it..i need to do it better.. i need to get great scores.. then, the tutor said that, we can choose any question that we want from the assignment.. Alhamdulillah~~~ thank God.. I choose the question that i feel the most confident that i can do it well....

after the struct mech quiz, i cheer up myself, try to be funny with all my friends... i went to the evening class.. but my head, still thinking about the math quiz, drop the course, bla bla bla...
after came back from my last class, at 5pm, i lied on the bed and listen to the musics.. still thinking bout the same matters.. then this songs comes out...

the climb, miley cyrus

I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming but
There's a voice inside my head sayin,
You'll never reach it,
Every step I'm taking,
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking but I
Got to keep trying
Got to keep my head held high

There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes you going to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing,
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes they knock me down but
No I'm not breaking
The pain I'm knowing
But these are the moments that
I'm going to remember most yeah
Just got to keep going
And I,
I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on,

There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes you going to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes you going to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

Keep on moving
Keep climbing
Keep the faith baby
It's all about
It's all about
The climb
Keep the faith
Keep your faith

after i heard this song, i'd feel like i got a little strength from it.. i feel that i need to keep on moving~~ keep on trying even fail down.. i choose this path, i choose to be an automotive engineer.... i need to go with it~~

so today,
even any obstacles or problems happen, i'll not easily give up.. why??
because i'd already chose it~~!! Keep your good work Sari~~!!!

p/s: you guys need to hear to this song too~~

No comments:

Post a Comment